Image Map

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"HOP Season" Picture

It's Hop Season! Easter is coming quickly. I have made another 12x12 scrapbook page to display for the season. I'm so proud. I wanted this to turn out just right and it did! That NEVER happens to me! This is so simple and it makes my living room feel more like the Easter Season. Dig out that scrap book paper and go to town! This would also make a DARLING card!



First start with a 12x12 light blue sheet
Then start cutting out your bunny. The 2 ears, a long oval with one end cut to make straight. The head, one long oval and a half circle together, and a half circle for the body. I drew the shapes on the back then cut them out when I was happy with the shape of my bunny.


Glue your bunny down and start cutting out your grass. The grass is very simple. Just make slight "hooks" with different pattered green paper. Anything goes with grass, there's no right or wrong way.


Next your tulips and bunny cheeks
2 circles for the bunny cheeks and the petals for the tulips
(As you can see on the main picture I have 2 "tulip buds" I wanted 2 more when I was done, so I just cut out one petal shape of the tulips.)


Glue down your bunny cheeks 
and your tulips- overlapping the petals.


Then draw your bunny face, I used a pen and drew the 2 half moon eyes and rounded a pink heart and glued it upside down for the nose. 
I don't have a picture of it, but I took a soft pattern of pink for the inside of the ears on my bunny. I used the piece of paper I cut out the ears from as a measure for the pink. 


Use a glue dot to secure the floppy bunny ear down and you are done!


Linking up here


1 comment: