Image Map

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Scrapbook Embellishment Barrettes

These 2 scrapbook embellishment ribbon stickers were .75 cents! I couldn't resist, for I knew what I was going to do with them! Darling ribbon flower barrettes! They are PRECIOUS! They both match perfectly! That is one thing I struggle with making ribbon barrettes for little June. They have to be the same size, same width, etc. It is SOOO hard! So when they are PRE-MADE just right to match, it makes my life a whole lot easier! I love scrapbook embellishments. Grab some hot glue, a craft clip and presto! Making matching barrettes was never so easy,
and they are done in 2 min! GENIUS! Check it out! 





Remove the flowers from the package


Take the sticker off the flower


Place a thick bead of glue on the clip and press to the flower. 

YOU'RE DONE! And look how CUTE!


They match!



Linking up here

I was featured on Made to be a Momma # 48 check it out!
I was featured on Sugar Bee Crafts- Take a look!
I was featured on The Crafty Blog Stalker! So fun!





5 comments:

  1. Ingenious! That is soooo easy. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. What a lovely project. http://craftwithcartwright.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I would love for you to come and share! Come join the link party @ Share it With Us Saturdays on Great Tastes Tuesdays! The party starts Friday @ 8:30 p.m. Mountain time and runs all weekend. Don’t miss out! I would love to have you! http://greatastestuesdays.blogspot.com/2013/04/document.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Barrettes are so cute and fun! Thank you so much for sharing on Blog Stalking Thursday. I have featured this project and would love for you to stop by and grab a feature button. You deserve it! Can't wait to see what you share next time! Blog Stalking Thursday Features

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cute, and so simple! Thanks for sharing them on Much Ado About Monday. :)

    Jamie
    www.huckleberrylove.com

    ReplyDelete