Image Map

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Crock Pot Baked Sweet Potatoes

I was so excited to try baked sweet potatoes in my crock pot. Just like I was excited to try my normal Crock Pot Baked Potatoes. These were AMAZING!
I TOTALLY wasn't expecting them to come out so nicely! The peel literally fell right off as I was unwrapping them to eat! Talk about AWESOME!
We made these in a separate crock pot with my Crock Pot Pork Ribs in the other. So when we got home from church they were both done and ready to eat! I love simple meals on Sunday's because I NEVER want to cook on Sunday's. I just want to relax and be with my family, not worrying about meals! So make your next crock pot meal a "sinch" with these Crock Pot Baked Sweet Potatoes!


Simply wash your Sweet Potatoes/ Yams with water. Dry them off and wrap in foil (no need to poke). Place in your crock pot for 7-8 hours on Low. 


(SEE THE SKINS COME OFF CLEAN?! WOW!)
Take them apart and garnish with a dollop of sour cream, brown sugar and butter, or marshmallows. Whatever your heart desires! DELISH!



Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment