Image Map

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Quick Tangy Cider

All of my life I've been experimenting with different ingredients to add to my warm drinks. Hot Cocoa with different creamers, Cider with different powders etc.
Let's begin by saying I had a marvelous childhood. My parents would take my sister and I camping all through the years during the summer time. We were practically raised camping in the summer! We had a BALL fishing, going on excursions on our little Trail 90's etc. Man, those were the days. My most favorite memory of camping is breakfast. I don't know what it is, but EVERYTHING tastes better in the mountains. My dad would wake up early, or I would wake him up (sorry dad) and he would make us AMAZING  breakfasts all from scratch. Everything from pancakes, hash browns, and biscuits, to french toast, sausage, and bacon. It was better than living in a diner! While my wonderful father was preparing everyone's "order," we would mix our warm drinks to stay alive (just kidding). I don't know how familiar you all are with camping but in the morning it's COLD! 
So that was my time to EXPERIMENT! This has ALWAYS been my personal favorite. An Apple Cider Packet or straight up hot Apple Juice with 2-3 teaspoons of "Tang." This gives it a sweeter citrus flavor that is simply heavenly! I still drink it ALL the time. 
You can take just any plain Apple Juice and turn it into the perfect "Tangy Citrus Cider!" YUMM!
This is an AWESOME Fall Drink!


Simply take Apple Cider powder packets or 100% Apple Juice and add the powdered drink "Tang" to your satisfy your taste! It is THAT easy!
Make as little as 1 cup just for you, or as much as a pot full for a festival! 
Enjoy!



Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment