Image Map

Friday, October 11, 2013

Stretch Your Muffin Mix

We are definite muffin eaters, especially Corn Muffins. We love corn muffins with dinners like Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Beef Stew, etc. Well I am a big fan of these small portioned muffin mixes, (they keep me from eating 10 muffins in 1 sitting) they are said to just make 6 muffins, perfect for 2 people. The only thing wrong with these muffins, is I have made them 100 times and they are always a little dry and they fall apart in your hands. Aside from that our little family is growing and our 2 children love these corn muffins too, despite the crumbliness. 
What do I do? I STRETCH IT!
By adding 2 more ingredients into this muffin mix that supposedly only makes 6 muffins, I now make 9 Moist and "crumble free" muffins!




Stretch Your Muffin Mix

By adding...
1 egg and
2 T. Apple Sauce
To the other ingredients listed on the box, your Muffin Mix stretches and they are more moist, flavorful and "crumble free!"




Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment