Image Map

Friday, May 9, 2014

"Clean Me Please" Gift Basket

Do you ever have appliances through your house that speak to you? Do they ever softly say, or as most of mine scream, "CLEAN ME PLEASE!" I do, all the time, and I don't think I'm the only one. That's why I came up with this gift basket!

I gave a basket similar to this to my cousin for her wedding 2 years ago. Wow, it is CRAZY it's been that long, I forget how fast time flies. Anyway, everyone at her shower was supposed to buy a gift for a specific room in the house as stated in her invitation. Well, it was just 2 weeks before my mom and I figured out that I would miraculously be in the area and could go! I was ecstatic, but I wanted it to be a surprise for my Aunt who was throwing it and for my cousin, the bride. I asked my mom what I should get her since everyone had an assigned room. 
Just then a light bulb went off, "DING!" 
(You totally know you just made that sound in your mind)
I will give her a gift that can be used in EVERY room! 
Hence, the "Clean me PLEASE" basket was born.


This is a great gift basket for
Weddings
Graduation
New Home Owners
Mother's Day or Father's Day
(To keep from insulting someone, be sure you say,
 "your house is clean, I just thought it would be nice to give your supplies a fresh start" Ha ha.)


Here are a few other great Gift Ideas










Linking up here

2 comments:

  1. I love this Brooklyn! This is such a practical gift--I'm going to pin this to my gift board for the next time I need a good wedding gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift idea, Brooklyn! Thanks so much for linking up with us at The Makers. :)

    ReplyDelete