Image Map

Monday, March 9, 2015

Crock Pot Beef Meatloaf

I was telling my niece one day that I was making one of my favorite meals for dinner- Crock Pot Meatloaf. I told her I had given her the recipe as a graduation gift and she could look it up and make it too! 
She said, "But, I don't have ground turkey only ground beef, so I can't make it." 
I said, "You do know that recipe works for both ground beef and ground turkey?!"
She was floored.
So, here it is. This is for those of you who didn't know, my Crock Pot Meatloaf recipe can be used for both ground beef and ground turkey! Check it out!




Crock Pot Meatloaf 

1 lb. Ground Beef (or Turkey)
1/4 c. Rolled Oats
1/4 c. Dehydrated Chopped Onion
8 Saltine Crackers- smashed
1 tsp. Salt
A few Dashes of Pepper
2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
2 Eggs

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. In a greased crock pot place the meat mixture and shape into a loaf with your hands. Don't let the meat touch the sides of the crock pot. Spread an even layer of ketchup on top of the meat. 

Cook on HIGH for 3 hours or until middle is not pink.
Slice and serve.




We served this meatloaf with one of our favorite side dishes 



Linking up here

1 comment:

  1. I really love meatloaf, so I'm really happy to have stumbled upon your post. I think putting in rolled oats to the mix is brilliant, as it can add up more flavor and crisp. I can't wait to try that out as well. Hahaha! In any way, thanks for sharing that wonderful recipe, Brooklyn! Happy cooking!

    Mae Tyler @ St Andrew Poultry

    ReplyDelete