Image Map

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Ham & Cheese Quesadilla

Here is #3 in our week of fast and easy meals made in minutes for busy people.
 I love ham and cheese! I grew up eating ham and cheese sandwiches, it was one of our family's staples. This is my twist on a classic. A classic cheese quesadilla with added ham! My kids (and I) LOVE this for lunch! Delish!


Ham & Cheese Quesadilla

2 Tortillas  -  (Want to make Healthy Homemade Tortillas? Click HERE)
2 slices of Ham lunch meat
1/4 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese

Place 1 tortilla on a plate and sprinkle 1/4 c. cheese on top. Layer the 2 ham slices and top with your second tortilla. 

Microwave for 22-25 seconds or until cheese is melted.

Slice like a pizza and eat up!

* Made in 2 minutes!



Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment