Image Map

Friday, September 11, 2015

Quick Tip - Whip it in the SINK!

At a birthday party for my father in law I saw my mother in law doing something AMAZING and I just had to share it with you! She started whipping her whipped cream in the sink! I glanced at her as if she'd lost her mind, then I realized the pure GENIUS OF IT! I said, "Do you know how much this will change my life?!" She said, "I've always made my frosting and whipping cream in the sink, if I don't it goes everywhere." 
HA! Well little did she know, she was talking to the girl who made frosting 2 days before and got powdered sugar EVERYWHERE because my bowl wasn't big enough! Well, little bowl or big bowl, I am SOOO mixing everything in my sink from now on! NO MORE messy shirts, counters and floors for me! 

Whip it in the SINK!
If you think this tip is as genius as I do, PLEASE SHARE! 



Here's another one of my favorite "Quick Tips."
Cut your pancakes, waffles, sandwiches, etc. with a Pizza Cutter!

http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2013/10/quick-tip-cut-your-pancakes-with-pizza.html

Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment