Image Map

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Simple Framed Wreath

I've been wanting to make a "Framed Wreath" for a LONG time, I just never had the supplies to make it. I finally got what I needed and made it happen;
and I LOVE IT! It seriously only took me 15 minutes to make 2 framed wreaths.

This is a beautiful way to add a little depth and color to a wall, fireplace, or any space you have in mind! Take a look and make it happen!


1. Supplies:
-Frame(s)
(I got my frames from a second hand store!)

-Burlap Ribbon

-Long Greenery Garland
(I bought mine at Oriental Trading HERE)

2. Use wire cutters to cut the garland to desired length.
Fasten the ends together with a piece of wire.

3. Measure and cut ribbon to desired length.

4. Loop the ribbon through the wreath and frame.

5. Hot glue the ribbon the the frame.

VIOLA! 
A gorgeous "Framed Wreath" to hang ANYWHERE!


This is my dining room! 
I AM SO EXCITED about my "Framed Wreaths!" 
They turned out EXACTLY like I wanted them to!




No comments:

Post a Comment